Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Runday

Ironically, The Cadets always called it "No-Runday Sunday"...which meant we ran every other day of the week...:D

http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/us/in/bloomington/627127585264551530

Just took a nice mid-afternoon run through downtown, via the B-Line (4.5). It was a nice day to opt for a 2PM run; 75, sunny/partly cloudy, 55% humidity. I was able to keep a decent pace for the first half for sure, but when I turned around I hit a head wind. Which, I found out when it stopped, was a blessing and a curse at once. Overall, the run felt better than most runs lately, which could be attributed to the time of day, or my day off yesterday...or anything else;)

Yesterday I practiced quiet a bit, working on the feeling of freedom and ease in my body while I play. Two days until the Ft. Wayne Sublist audition, 3 days til my rehearsal with Kim, and 4 days until my recital with Ericka and Mary. My face feels good and strong, which should indicate that I am taking care of myself. I really want to do well at the IWBC! Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment