Friday, June 11, 2010

Rounding the corner

The IWBC is just a few days away! Mary, Ericka and I gave a preview concert last night, and it went over very well. I think we were all glad to have a dress run of our competition material. I listened to the recording, and heard a lot of little things that I can improve. I also got some good input from John and Pete. Thanks to everyone who came to the recital!

Running-I guess it's not a good idea to take off 3 days in a row! I didn't run Mon-Wed, and these past two days have been rough! Sometimes it's hard to find a good route from my place on 17th street, so I am definitely looking forward to a change of scenery in Aspen. Alan Page, an IU alum, told me that the hiking and running in Aspen is fantastic! He went there a few years ago. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment